ARMA Vision and Mission
Global recognition by the aviation community as an RVSM Regional Monitoring Agency.
The ARMA is committed to providing safety oversight services to contribute to the continued safe use of RVSM within the designated AFI airspace.
ARMA Key Performance Areas
- To maintain a database of State RVSM approvals
- To monitor aircraft height-keeping performance and the occurrence of large height deviations, and report results appropriately
- To conduct safety assessments and report results appropriately
- To monitor operator compliance with the State approval requirements
- To initiate necessary remedial actions if RVSM requirements are not met
- To interact as required with all the Global RMAs